Join CC & Start Benefiting Yourself & Others’ Health/Fitness Now!
Charities Challenge (CC) basic annual membership fee is $25.00 per year.
CC is an Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) Member Club
In addition to all the CC Member Benefits listed below, by becoming a Charities Challenge Member you automatically thereby also become a Road Runners Club of America Member (a $25 value in itself) including annual subscription to RRCA's glossy print running magazine.
CC RxExercise Supporting Member Benefits include:
- Motivating RxExercise E-Communications
- Year round , liability insurance-covered, group training opportunities
- CC RxExercise Member shirt
- Discounted shoes and training & racing gear
- Discounted coached training programs
CC Coach Gary Westlund's Health/Fitness/Athletics Resume
- Active Partnerships like Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) member benefits
- Opportunities for Upgraded memberships like:
- Training Membership including coached training programs for helping you achieve personally significant goals (i.e race walking or running your first or fastest marathon, faster racing performances in various athletic events, qualifying for the Boston Marathon, improved weight management, etc.)
- “RxExercise Ambassadorship” including Training and Team-Member-expenses-paid Travel to Great Ambassador Destinations around the world.
- CC Race Event Workers (CCREW) Program opportunities to earn a variety of CCREWARDS for volunteering in support of others' RxExercise at CC Events and CC Active Partner Events. CCREW Program info.
Join Charities Challenge on Facebook and thereby connect with lots of others who are CC Race Event Workers (CCREW), Race Team, Members & Friends of CC.