2013 Easter Sunday 5k Race Results
2013 Easter Sunday 5k PhotosSlideshow+Rise‘n’Shine Tunes
2013 Easter Sunday 5k 2 minute video highlights
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k
& 1.5 Mile Family & Friends Fun Walk
@ Como Lake, St Paul, MN
1360 Lexington Parkway North, St Paul, MN 55103
Run or walk ‘round beautiful Como Lake with family & friends on Easter Sunday morning!
2014 Easter Sunday 5k Online Registration via Active
2014 Easter Sunday 5k printable promotional flier & entry form
Scroll down for race morning schedule & instructions @ chip timing technology
Press Release - March 29, 2013 - Rise ‘n’ Shine 5k - The Only Easter Sunday Road Race in Minnesota
Race Morning Schedule:
- 7 AM - CC Race Event Worker (CCREW) volunteers set up course, registration, and refreshments
- 7:45 AM - Pre-registered check-in opens for bib #s & shirts pick-up near start/finish historic pavilion on Como Lake.
- 7:45 AM - Race Day Registration ($40) opens.
- 8:45 AM - Race Day Registration closes.
- 8:50 AM - Start line assembles for final race day instructions
- 9 AM - START! Easter Sunday 5k & 1.5 Mile Fitness Walk.
- 10:15 AM - CCREW begin course clean-up.
About Chip Timing Technology & Designer Bib #s:
1. Do NOT modify or crumple the bib in any way shape or form
2. Wear the bib on the outside of all clothing
3. Wear the bib on the front of your clothing
4. Do not cover up the bib as your cross the start and finish mats as it may block your chip from being scanned
5. Start/stop your own watch after you have crossed the mats
6. You do NOT need to return your chip after the race
Race results will be posted on site and online within minutes of the last finisher in the 5k
Here’s an example, from the 2013 St Patrick’s 5k, of the videography we’ll enjoy at the Easter Sunday 5k 2013 St Pat’s 5k Fun 2 minute Video
2012 Easter Sunday 5k Race Results
2012 Easter Sunday 5k Slideshow with Rise ‘n’ Shine theme music
2011 Easter Sunday 5k Photos Slideshow with Theme Music
2011 Easter Sunday 5k Race Results & Records
2010 Race Results And photos from the race
2009 Easter Sunday 5K Photo Gallery
USATF Certified Course CC's Como Lake Course is USATF #MN-05030-RR
For a larger version of the course map click here.
“It’s a joy to walk ‘n run with others because a 5k a day brightens a day”
Read at The History Channel web site about the History of Easter
Charities Challenge Mission: To Improve Health/Fitness, Reduce Health Risks, and Enhance Disease Management via Goal-oriented RxExercise Training Programs, Engaging Events & Active Community Partnerships...
Because there is NO CURE for all the ills associated with lack of exercise…except RxExercise!
Net event proceeds support CC’s RxExercise Events/Programs/Services. CC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
In addition to your event entry fee, CC welcomes any tax-deductible donation to CC.
Info: 612-245-9160; GaryWestlund@aol.com
You’re also welcome to fundraise directly for & with funds going to any other IRS recognized non-profit charitable cause of your choice while training for and participating in any CC Events. Go to CC’s Make A Donation page and then expore CROWDRISE linked there to set up your own fundraising campaign. CC receives no funds from any fundraising you set up to benefit any other charitable causes; but, CC’s Crowdrise page will display how much money you and others have raised for your charities of choice. Start your own Charities Challenge fundraising whenever you’re ready to add those steps to all your steps in training & racing CC Events. Ready...Set...Go!
Holiday Run Series Presented by Charities Challenge - Continuing CC’s RxExercise Mission & Programs