Imagine! Imagine signing up today and “tomorrow” crossing a memorable finish line in Alaska, DisneyWorld, Dublin, Munich, Hawaii, Las Vegas, New Mexico, or Washington D.C.
Charities Challenge Is Continually Recruiting RxExercise Ambassadors - Join Now!
Why Become an RxExercise Ambassador? Because…
There are NO CURES for all the ills associated with lack of exercise... Take the RxExercise Challenge!
You can make a difference today & every day in your own life & the lives of others by Training, Team Building, Traveling & Telling your RxExercise Ambassador story.
Begin your RxExercise Ambassadorship today & be traveling to a Great Ambassador Destination tomorrow!
2013-2014 Great Ambassador Destination Events
- May 5 - Albuquerque, NM Run for the Zoo ½ Marathon
- May 19 - Fredericksburg, VA Marine Corps Historic Half Marathon
- June 23 - Banff, Alberta, CAN Banff Marathon & Half Marathon
- July 14-19 - Toronto Pursuits - Unique CC Memory Training Travels for the life of the mind
- Aug 5 - Dublin, Ireland Dublin Rock ‘n’ Roll Half Marathon
- Aug 18 - Anchorage, AK Big Wild Life Marathon, ½ Mar, 5k
- Sept 1 - Kauai, HI, Kauai Marathon, ½ Mar, 5k Be inspired by The Kauai Marathon Promotional Video
- Oct 13 - Munich, Germany, Munich Marathon 1/2 Marathon, 10k
- Oct 27 - Washington DC, Marine Corps Marathon & 10k
- Jan 12-14, 2014 - DisneyWorld Marathon, ½ Marathon & 5k
- Jan 19, 2014 - Maui, HI Oceanfront Marathon, Half Marathon & 5k
- Feb 9-11, 2014 - San Diego, CA Running USA Conference
- Mar 23, 2014 - Rome, Italy, Rome Marathon & 5k
BE YOUR OWN CAUSE…‘Cause Your RxExercise Improves Lives Every Day you run, race or walk as an RxExercise Ambassador.
For more information contact A-Teams Coordinator, Coach Gary Westlund, call 612-245-9160 or send him an email.
Register online to become a CC RxExercise Ambassador online at Active.com
or use the following printable forms to mail in to CC.
CC Ambassador Registration Form, Part I
CC Ambassador Registration Form part II
CC Ambassador Registration Form part III
Printable Promotional Flier of all 2013 Great Ambassador Events
A Photo Slideshow of 2011 RxExercise Ambassador Destination Events
See the RxExercise Ambassador Travels to Great Destination Events Photo Gallery
Read about RxExercise Ambassadors Inspiring Motivations and Stories - You can do it too
!How is Travel important to good health/fitness, mental health, and staying well?
Consider the following wise words & insights that are included along with RxExercise Ambassador’s Marathon Packing List for variety of items they’ll want to bring along when traveling:
Recommended Mental & Memory “Packing List” for Traveling Well
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Discover.” Mark Twain 1835-1910
“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own. And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
“You're off to Great Places! Today is your day!
Your mountain is waiting,
So... get on your way!” Dr. Seuss aka Theodor Seuss Geisel / 1904-1991
For those able and inclined to extend their travels as they can beyond the RxExercise Ambassador dates of team travel, you’re welcome to talk with CC’s Coach Gary Westlund (612-245-9160 / GaryWestlund@aol.com ) about opportunities to associate your extended travel with him and others perhaps doing similar extension of travels. Sharing some of our travels with other pleasant people adds to our RxExercise Ambassadorship memories. Here’s a recommendation by Laurie & Steve G of Minneapolis about sharing some travel experiences with Coach Gary following the 2013 Maui Oceanfront Marathon: ”Everyone should go to a vacation spot when Coach...is there...the memories you will create will be priceless!!! Thanks for the amazing memories Coach!!!” (And, thanks to Laurie & Steve G for adding to my Maui memories.)