Charities Challenge Mission: To Improve Health/Fitness, Reduce Health Risks, and Enhance Disease Management via Goal-oriented *RxExercise Opportunities, Engaging Events & Active Community Partnerships. Because...
There is NO CURE for all the ills associated with lack of exercise except RxExercise!
*RxExercise refers to exercise as powerful medicine, for which there is no medical substitute for all the good, pleasant effects of exercise!
Join Charities Challenge Group on Facebook for RxExercise Stories & Photos
CC Web Site Updated 4/21/2014 @ 9 AM CDT
Upcoming RxExercise, Racing & Run/Walk Events:
2014 CC Calendar Events/Programs/Travel Opportunities
Travel Opportunities to RxExercise Ambassador Inspiring Destination Events
Save $70+ on 2014 Taking on All Challenges of 8x Events
Sunday 4/27 - Challenge Happiness 5k
Sunday, May 11 - Mothers Day 5k
Saturday, May 17 - Challenge Obesity 5k
Monday, May 26 - Memorial Day - Challenge Hearts & Minds 5k
Freely join in on monthly meetings of CC’s Unique “Run & Read Great Books Discussion Groups” Anoka Run & Read Great Books Discussion Group & St Paul Run & Read Great Books Discussion Group
Recent CC Events, News & Photos Links:
- Apr 20 - Easter Sunday 5k Results, Photos Slideshow
- Mar 16 - St Patrick’s 5k Results, Photos & Video
- Feb 15 - Valentines Hearts ‘r’ Running 5k Photos & Video
- Dec 31 - New Year’s Eve Day Hopeful 5K Photos Slideshow
- Dec 25 - Christmas Day - Joyful 5k Photos Show & Video
- Nov 28 - Thanksgiving Day 5k Photos Slideshow & Video
- Nov 10 - Veterans Day USA 5k Results, Photos & Video
- Oct 26 - Halloween Fearless 5k Results, Photos & Video
- Sept 22 - Challenge Aging 5k Results, Photos & Video
- Aug 24 - Challenge Arthritis 5k Results & Photos Slideshow
- Aug 11 -Challenge Addiction 5k Results, Slideshow & Video
- July 27 - Challenge Cancer 5k Results & Photos Slideshow
- July 4 - Free to Run 4 Miles Results & Photos Slideshow
- June 29 - Challenge Diabetes 5k Results, Photos & Video
- June 16 - Fathers Day 5k Race Results & Photos Slideshow
- June 8 - Lederhosenlauf 5k Race Results, Photos & Video
- May 27 - Memorial Day - Challenge Hearts & Minds 5k Results & Photos
- May 12 - Mothers Day 5k Race Results, Video & Photos
- April 21 - Challenge Obesity 5k Race Results, Video & Photos
Ongoing CC RxExercise Programs & Services News
- In active support of CC's RxExercise Mission/Events/Programs...Join Now as a 2014 Sustaining CC Member - Learn more about the Year-long Motivating Member RxExercise Benefits and Rewards of CC Membership.
- Check out the new CC Web Calendar for upcoming events and training times.
- Check out the new Share a Challenge page.
- Check out the RxExercise Ambassador Destination Events and the RxExercise Ambassador photo gallery.
- Follow RxExercise News, CC Events & Training Times Updates on Twitter
- Take The CC Rx Exercise Challenge first for yourself, and then on behalf of your family, friends, organizations, and businesses. Together we are “Taking Steps to Benefit every Body.
- Explore CC’s web site to learn more about Charities Challenge RxExercise Mission, Programs, Events & Active Opportunities
Net event proceeds support CC’s RxExercise Events/Programs/Services. CC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
In addition to your event entry fee, CC welcomes any tax-deductible donation to CC supporting RxExercise.
Info: 612-245-9160; GaryWestlund@aol.com
You’re also welcome to fundraise directly for & with funds going to any other IRS recognized non-profit charitable cause of your choice while training for and participating in any CC Events. Go to CC’s Make A Donation page and then explore CROWDRISE linked there to set up your own fundraising campaign. CC receives no funds from any fundraising you set up to benefit any other charitable causes; but, CC’s Crowdrise page will display how much money you and others have raised for your charities of choice. Start your own Charities Challenge fundraising whenever you’re ready to add those steps to all your steps in training & racing CC Events. Ready...Set...Go!
Abraham Lincoln knew, “The worst thing you can do for those you love is the things they could and should do themselves.” So, let’s actively & happily help those we love to fill their daily RxExercise!