Charities Challenge Mission: To Improve Health/Fitness, Reduce Health Risks, and Enhance Disease Management via Goal-oriented *RxExercise Opportunities, Engaging Events & Active Community Partnerships. Because...
There is NO CURE for all the ills associated with lack of exercise except RxExercise!
*RxExercise refers to exercise as powerful medicine, for which there is no medical substitute for all the good, pleasant effects of exercise!
Join Charities Challenge Group on Facebook for RxExercise Stories & Photos
CC Web Site Updated 10/3/2014 @ 5 PM CDT
Upcoming RxExercise, Racing & Run/Walk Events:
Get Smart! Freely join monthly meetings of Unique “Run & Read Great Books Discussion Groups”
Saturday, Oct 25 - Halloween Fearless 5k
Tuesday, Nov 4 - Election Day 5k
Sunday, Nov 9 - Veterans Day USA 5k
Thursday, Nov 27 - Thanksgiving Day 5k
Thursday, Dec 25 - Christmas Day 5k
2014-2015 CC Calendar Events/Programs/Travel Opportunities
Travel Opportunities to RxExercise Ambassador Great Destination Events
Recent CC Events, News & Photos Links:
2014 Miles of Smiles Highlights Photos from CC events - watch the show grow after each CC event
Ongoing CC RxExercise Programs & Services News
- In active support of CC's RxExercise Mission/Events/Programs...Join Now as a 2014 Sustaining CC Member - Learn more about the Year-long Motivating Member RxExercise Benefits and Rewards of CC Membership.
- Check out the new CC Web Calendar for upcoming events and training times.
- Check out the new Share a Challenge page.
- Check out the RxExercise Ambassador Destination Events and the RxExercise Ambassador photo gallery.
- Follow RxExercise News, CC Events & Training Times Updates on Twitter
- Take The CC Rx Exercise Challenge first for yourself, and then on behalf of your family, friends, organizations, and businesses. Together we are “Taking Steps to Benefit every Body.
- Explore CC’s web site to learn more about Charities Challenge RxExercise Mission, Programs, Events & Active Opportunities
Net event proceeds support CC’s RxExercise Events/Programs/Services. CC is a 501(c)(3) organization.
In addition to your event entry fee, CC welcomes any tax-deductible donation to CC supporting RxExercise.
Info: 612-245-9160; GaryWestlund@aol.com
You’re also welcome to fundraise directly for & with funds going to any other IRS recognized non-profit charitable cause of your choice while training for and participating in any CC Events. Go to CC’s Make A Donation page and then explore CROWDRISE linked there to set up your own fundraising campaign. CC receives no funds from any fundraising you set up to benefit any other charitable causes; but, CC’s Crowdrise page will display how much money you and others have raised for your charities of choice. Start your own Charities Challenge fundraising whenever you’re ready to add those steps to all your steps in training & racing CC Events. Ready...Set...Go!
Abraham Lincoln knew, “The worst thing you can do for those you love is the things they could and should do themselves.” So, let’s actively & happily help those we love to fill their daily RxExercise!